[Paraview] running parallel pvservers

Jeff Becker jeffrey.c.becker at nasa.gov
Thu Jul 23 17:43:20 EDT 2015

In the e-mail thread quoted below, it says:

>>>/  Note also that there is a "feature" in the python programmable filter
/>>>/  that comes into play with structured data. That feature says that
/>>>/  structured data is not split at all by default. If you want structured
/>>>/  data to actually be parallel you need to put this code in your python
/>>>/  programmable filter.
/>>>/
/>>>/  from paraview import util
/>>>/
/>>>/  self.GetExecutive().SetExtentTranslator(self.GetExecutive().GetOutputInformation(0),
/>>>/  vtk.vtkExtentTranslator())/

Is this still the case, and if so, how does this translate to VTK 6? Thanks.

-jeff