[Paraview] [Catalyst] Ghost cells

Deij-van Rijswijk, Menno M.Deij at marin.nl
Wed Jul 22 10:45:42 EDT 2015

Hi,

I’m slowly getting to grips with PVCatalyst, trying to create an adaptor for our simulation code. Our code is distributed using MPI and has normal and ghost cells for each process. Should I take these ghost cells into account in the adaptor, and if so, how can this be done? There does not seem to be an example for this in the example code repository, but maybe there is an example somewhere else that I can use to understand this?

Thanks and best wishes,

Menno

[cid:image15b291.JPG at 26cf3fbc.42b54f48][cid:imagedfbd55.JPG at b2037a5b.4da2c487]

dr. ir. Menno A. Deij-van Rijswijk

Researcher / Software Engineer

Maritime Simulation & Software Group

MARIN

        2, Haagsteeg

E M.Deij at marin.nl<mailto:M.Deij at marin.nl>       P.O. Box 28     T +31 317 49 39 11
        6700 AA Wageningen      F +31 317 49 32 45
T  +31 317 49 35 06     The Netherlands I  www.marin.nl<http://www.marin.nl>

MARIN news: On the calculation of the flow around 2-D square cylinder with rounded corners<http://www.marin.nl/web/News/News-items/On-the-calculation-of-the-flow-around-2D-square-cylinder-with-rounded-corners-1.htm>

This e-mail may be confidential, privileged and/or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.