[Paraview] Custom animation help? (Corrected image)

Jesse Samluk sevensam at udel.edu
Wed Jul 15 11:37:11 EDT 2015

Cory,

Right, but isn’t that going to “throw away” the animation “tracks" I just created?

For instance, I have created an animation with a vtk data set I’m working with. Cool.

But say I close Paraview, I lose the animation tracks I just created. Right.

So how can I save those animation tracks? Is this even possible in Paraview?

Thanks!
Jesse