[Paraview] Fwd: trouble on merging STL meshes

Anny Su anny9936 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:06:19 EDT 2015

Dear Sir/Ms,

I'm having trouble with ParaView when trying to merge two different STL
mesh into one. I imported these two STL mesh and can find it suitable well
when open the eye on pipeline, but I can't find a way to export these whole
STL mesh. I tried many ways such as click Apply button below the pipeline
browser and changed some parameters; chose all files by pressing ctrl, but
it didn't work when I save it as another file, it often saved as the last
file I chose, not the merged mesh.

Please help me if you know how to merge STL files. By the way, do not
change any of its original settings will be better.

Thanks for your time in advance and looking for your reply!

Anny

7.15