[Paraview] PCL Plugin

Eric Younkin - NOAA Federal eric.g.younkin at noaa.gov
Thu Jul 9 10:53:42 EDT 2015

Casey,

I am mostly interested in the feature extraction routines and Paraview
integration with the Velodyne VLP-16.  I'd like to experiment with PCL
algorithms to try and pick out fixed objects such as buoys or piers from a
VLP-16 mounted on our research vessel as we travel up the coast.  I think
most of my errors are from attempting to build using Visual Studio 2013 pro
and older Qt/PCL versions.  If I can use the most recent versions, that
might help things.

The binaries you linked to here still require installation of Paraview and
PCL correct?

Thanks,
Eric

--