[Paraview] Orient created vectors

Aymeric NAZE aymeric.naze at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 08:26:24 EDT 2015

Hello,

I'm using Paraview 4.3.1 (64-bit) to display data from a tecplot format
file.

Data is points coordinates (x,y,z) and vectors coordinates (u,v,w) for each
point.

   - I have created vectors with "Calculator" filter (Result =
   u*iHat+v*jHat+w*kHat) and it creates vectors with thewanted coordinates (I
   can see that in the spreadsheet view)

   - Then I made a glyph to display these vectors as arrows.

Magnitude is displayed without problem but i did'nt find how to orient
correctly the vectors.
Whether i check or not the "Orient" feature it doesn't change anything :
vectors are always oriented along the x axis...

Does anybody can help me on that issue ?

Thanks so much in advance.

Regards,

Aymeric