[Paraview] pvserver 4.3.1 for linux available?

Jonathan_England at amat.com Jonathan_England at amat.com
Tue Jul 7 06:08:18 EDT 2015

I have successfully implemented some macros to run under Paraview 4.3.1 on my windows laptop.  I now want to run this as a client / server on a remote system running unix.   I installed the latest paraview 4.3.1 from the linux tar.gz file on to the remote computer, but this only contains pvserver 3.8.1.  The version mismatch does not allow me to connect.  I have verified that I can connect successfully if I run paraview 3.8.1 on my laptop.

Is pvserver 4.3.1 for unix available?   I have searched and cannot find it anywhere, and  I really don't want to have to start compiling, so binary executables would be wonderful.

Regards

Dr Jonathan England