[Paraview] Wrong fetched data

deq11009 deq11009 at fe.up.pt
Mon Jul 6 10:23:18 EDT 2015

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

No, the mistake is not there. In the meantime I did realize what is
exactly happening.

I have, say, 200 timesteps.
 From 0 to 6, data obtained from my code matches the data when I just
use the GUI.
Starting in timestep 7 (always) till the end, data (for all timesteps)
is the data from the last timestep.
So, when in python shell I go to timestep 6, I see timestep 6. But when
I go to timestep 7, or 100, or 133, I see timestep 199. At the same
time, if I go to the GUI, everything is ok.

By coincidence, the ".case" time step data is organized in seven
columns. Is this related to the problem?

Thank you
Filipe Direito