[Paraview] Changing the "solid color" to white for screenshots and exporting

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Jul 1 15:27:41 EDT 2015

Ryan,

I thought of another thing to try with your original data: under Backface
Styling, change the Backface Representation to "Cull Backface". This should
remove the edges from the backside of your data set.

If that doesn't work, can you share a data set?

To turn off lighting and set the color to white, I did what you did, but set

r.Ambient = 1.0
r.AmbientColor = [1, 1, 1]

That made the surface white without lighting.

Cory

--
Cory Quammen
R&D Engineer