[Paraview] Wrong fetched data

deq11009 deq11009 at fe.up.pt
Wed Jul 1 13:44:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am currently using Paraview 4.2, 64, in Windows. (but tried 4.3 and
same problem happened)

My case is Ensight transient. Cylinder with 3.6 million cells,
two-phase flow.

I created a python code, which I run from the shell in the GUI.

The main parts of the code are:

enscase = EnSightReader(CaseFileName = direcp + 'ensfinal.case')
axis = Line()
rAxis = ResampleWithDataset(Input = enscase , Source = axis)
rAxis.SMProxy.UpdatePipeline(7) # enscase.SMProxy yields same problem
rAxis.UpdatePipelineInformation()
dAxis = servermanager.Fetch(rAxis)

Now, for example:
print dAxis.GetPointData().GetArray(7).GetValue(150)
which gives me the value 150 of the phase array.

This data is wrong. On the other hand, if I go to the GUI Pipeline and
create a Spreadsheet, the values are the real ones (confirmed in
Fluent).

So, the fetched data in the python shell is, for some reason, wrong.
What is my mistake?

Thanks
Filipe Direito