[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: temporal threshold

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Mon Jan 26 13:14:40 EST 2015

> You may be right.  I am just dredging up old memories from a few years ago.  David Thompson should remember – he helped write the filter.  David?

I am sure that at one point it worked in parallel, with the caveat that samples of points or point-data will over-represent values on process boundaries (because ParaView does not have knowledge of how many processes hold any given process-boundary point).

Err, and as I see Ken just mentioned, I only worked on the statistics filters that Temporal Statistics uses under the hood.

	David