[Paraview] exporting selection labels to an SVG as editable/movable text-objects

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Fri Jan 23 06:51:39 EST 2015

I just noticed that the problem only occurs if a $ (as needed for latex math) is
used in the format string, e.g. $%.2f^\circ$. If I remove the $ signs the text
IS exported with text-tags.
Does the $ sign have a special meaning here in PV?

--
Dr. Roman Grothausmann

Tomographie und Digitale Bildverarbeitung
Tomography and Digital Image Analysis

Institut für Funktionelle und Angewandte Anatomie, OE 4120
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
D-30625 Hannover

Tel. +49 511 532-9574