[Paraview] Fwd: Re: ANN: ParaView 4.3.1 is available for download

Gena Bug archaerolog at mail.ru
Wed Jan 21 07:53:02 EST 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [Paraview] ANN: ParaView 4.3.1 is available for download
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:06:02 +0300
From: Gena Bug <archaerolog at mail.ru>
To: Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com>

Hi,

First of all -- thank you for this great release and especially for the
free user guide!

However I've noticed couple glitches on my debian testing amd64:
a) can't permanently change camera settings (Edit->Settings->Camera) --
default values restored after restart
b) it's really hard to work with advanced properties of Line Chart View
-- for example simply add notation to an axis is difficult! It would be
great to have separate window for such settings (as it was in previous
releases, 4.1 and earlier).