[Paraview] PV 420 unable to read state file from PV 410

Richard Grenon richard.grenon at onera.fr
Mon Jan 19 11:47:58 EST 2015

Hello.

Same problem again with "merge blocks" filter with PV 4.3.1. Is it the
same version as PV 4.3.0. RC1 ?

I attached a picture showing the pipeline built from scratch (I do not
read a state file) and the error message. The data sets are the simple
Tecplot (Vislt) files sent in a previous mail.

Richard

--
  Richard GRENON
  ONERA