[Paraview] Fwd: This VTK crashes Paraview

Guillermo Giraldo guillegiraldo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:03:35 EST 2015

Hi everybody,

This file (attached) is generated by a Finite Element code, and when trying
to open it from Paraview (v4.2 Win64), it crashes (just after clicking
'Apply'). I checked the file against the specification, and it seems to me
that it is ok. Also, as sometimes a file generated by the code can be
opened with Paraview not crashing, I have the vague impression that the
problem could be related to a large number of cells. To my impression, this
is not a big number of cells, but it happens that smaller files are opened
without problem. I also attach a file generated by the same code that I am
able to open.

I wonder if some expert could check the files and catch an error, or point
me in the right direction to explore for a solution.

Thanks in advance.

--
Cordialmente,

Guillermo Eduardo Giraldo Fernandez