[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] paraview cmake can't find proper qt

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri Jan 9 16:05:07 EST 2015

Jeff,
I probably hit Qt with too big of a hammer, but try the following (Python, but you get the idea).

I believe that the most important single line below is setting the MOC executable.

Alan

    '-DQT_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH='+qtInstallDir+'/include '+\
    '-DQT_MOC_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH='+qtInstallDir+'/bin/moc ' +\
    '-DQT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH='+qtInstallDir+'/bin/qmake ' +\
    '-DQT_UIC_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH='+qtInstallDir+'/bin/uic '

  # During build, we are having issues linking to Qt - specifically the
  #   libQtXml.so library.  Let's add the Qt library path to LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

  path = os.environ.get('LD_LIBRARY_PATH')
  os.environ['LD_LIBRARY_PATH']=qtInstallDir+'/lib/:'+path