[Paraview] paraview cmake can't find proper qt

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:10:05 EST 2015

Hi Jeff,

Here are the vars that I set:

    prepend-path     PATH /work/apps/qt-4.8.2/bin
    prepend-path     MANPATH :/work/apps/qt-4.8.2/man
    prepend-path     LD_LIBRARY_PATH /work/apps/qt-4.8.2/lib
    prepend-path     LD_RUN_PATH /work/apps/qt-4.8.2/lib

after sourcing this, typing "which qmake" in the shell where you're
doing your build should print the path to your qt. then cmake should
find your qt.

the above is an excerpt from a module file
<http://modules.sourceforge.net/> which provides a convenient way to
manage multiple installs.

Burlen