[Paraview] Paraview Programmable Source 3D Text

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Mon Jan 5 10:21:31 EST 2015

Dear Cory,

Many thanks for Your suggestion, I wouldn't have thought of a representation
plugin. I guess You mean the plugin type described here:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_new_Representations_for_3D_View_using_Plugins_.2A_new_in_version_3.7
I'll give it a try.

Thanks again for the hint
Roman