[Paraview] Paraview Programmable Source 3D Text

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Mon Jan 5 08:24:27 EST 2015

Dear Utkarsh,

Needing the same thing as Willi, I've created a paraview plugin written in C++
doing basically the same as Your script. Would it be possible to achieve
something like vtkFollower does from within a c++ PV plugin such that the text
always faces the camera? An other idea would be to use Python in the animation
view to rotate the text as the camera orbits. This would be a workaround only
for animations, which would suffice for me. Do You thing that should be possible
if nothing else works?

Many thanks for looking into this.
Roman