[Paraview] Animate a solid with a specific time serie

Madalena S. Malhadas nenasantos at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 05:31:01 EST 2015

Deal all,I want to animate a solid that moves acording to specific time serie (time, position). By recording the code via python shell i see that appears two simple keywords  that moves the solid by proving specific values.
example:
# get animation trackbox1CenterTrack = GetAnimationTrack('Center', index=0, proxy=box1)
# create keyframes for  animation trackkeyFrame0 = CompositeKeyFrame()keyFrame0.KeyTime = 0.0keyFrame0.KeyValues = 60.0
keyFrame1 = CompositeKeyFrame()keyFrame1.KeyTime = 1.0keyFrame1.KeyValues = 0.0
# initialize the animation trackbox1CenterTrack.KeyFrames = [keyFrame0, keyFrame1]

My doubt is the place where is possible to provide my time serie of time and position. And what is the time units of KeyTime? The KeyValues is position if i understand the sample that i run.
Instead a specific time serie it is possible to provide each line of time serie as KeyTime and Kay Value, and then for the animation track call them all.
Example:time (minuts) position (m)1	7.2                      Converted in script:      keyFrame1.KeyTime = 1.0; keyFrame1.KeyValues = 7.2                2	9.374                 Converted in script:      keyFrame2.KeyTime = 2.0; keyFrame2.KeyValues = 9.374             3	11.548               Converted in script:      keyFrame1.KeyTime = 3.0; keyFrame1.KeyValues = 11.548
                                                                              box1CenterTrack.KeyFrames = [keyFrame0, keyFrame1, KeyFrame 3 etc..]

Is possible to do sometinh like that? Convert my time serie of time and position to each keytime and keyvalues in script?
Kind regardsMadalena