[Paraview] GMT grids to 3D surface

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:57:34 EST 2015

Reloading the GMT grid and not selecting spherical coordinates will "trick"
it to work the warp, but recognises the dimensions as lat-long. In other
words, applying a flat earth model works!

So I guess the question that arises is, how do you do warping (exagerated
elevations) on a sphere?

Cheers
Lester