[Paraview] VTK parallel unstructured grid and halo elements

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Feb 25 13:31:05 EST 2015

Hi Louie,

Ghost/halo nodes are considered valid (but duplicated) so they are taken
into account when calculating ranges, statistics etc. What you need is to
mark them as invalid, it sounds like? We are making slow progress towards
having an infrastructure that supports this but currently it is only
partially support for structured grids and AMR meshes and a subset of
filters.

Best,
-berk