[Paraview] Crash loading Catalyst plugin

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Feb 23 16:50:39 EST 2015

Hi Greg,

I tried this with PV master as of today. If the server is running with more
than a single process I get a crash when connecting to it if the Catalyst
script generator plugin is already loaded. If the server is just a single
process though this works fine as well as loading the plugin after
connecting to the server.

Luckily this isn't a show-stopper but it needs to get fixed. I added a bug
report (http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=15341).

Thanks for the info.

Regards,
Andy