[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Fwd: Volume rendering with RGBA data

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 23 16:28:27 EST 2015

Ruq,
Volume rendering vectors appears to have multiple bugs.  And you are correct – volume rendering a non map scalar vector appears to turn on map scalars.

I wrote up bugs.

http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=15340
http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=15339

I marked a duplicate, 14242, as targeted for PV 4.4.

Alan