[Paraview] PV 4.3.1 Color legend and Color discretization

Kilian Weishaupt kilian.weishaupt at gmx.net
Sat Feb 21 13:00:24 EST 2015

Thanks Utkarsh!

Since the color mapping seems to work correctly I found a workaround by
just disabling the ticks and adding annotations at each 10 K manually to
the legend. Here, the same problem occurs. If you add for instance an
annotation for the value 350 K it does not appear exactly at the
beginning of the 350 -360 K interval but slightly shifted. You can
circumvent this  issue by setting a slightly lower value  (or higher if
the annotation appears below where it should) by trial and error. Not a
very elegant solution but it should work as long as the bug has not been
fixed.

Best regards
Kilian