[Paraview] Visualize step attributes for H5PART (HDF5)

Braun, Samuel (ITS) samuel.braun at kit.edu
Mon Feb 9 02:46:24 EST 2015

Hello everybody,
I would like to know if there are any new suggestions concerning this topic
(posted from Arno Mayrhofer arno.m at gmx.at; Wed Aug 10 09:34:17 EDT 2011)
/"Hi all,//
//
//I am using the H5PART library to write my SPH data. Now besides
particle  //
//values like pressure I also have one step attribute (which is the
physical  //
//time). My question is quite simple, how can I extract this data in  //
//ParaView? Ideally I would use it in a similar fashion as the annotate
time  //
//filter. Unfortunately I couldn't find any instruction by searching the
web.//
//
//Thanks in advance,//
//Arno//"/

Thank you,
Samuel

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
Institut für Thermische Strömungsmaschinen

Dipl.-Ing. Samuel Braun

Kaiserstraße 12
Gebäude 10.91
76131 Karlsruhe

Telefon: +49 721 608-44183
Fax: +49 721 608-42767
E-Mail: samuel.braun at kit edu

PGP-Key ID 0xB8F2DAD7

Web: http://www.kit.edu/

KIT – Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und
nationales Forschungszentrum in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft