[Paraview] Slice on arbitrary surface

Ruggiero Guida ruggiero.guida at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 03:49:42 EST 2015

Dear Sven,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately it does not seem to work. I have tried
with VTK, STL and CSV (applying TableTo points), but the only variables
available for coloring are those of the mesh.

I have selected the case file as input and the mesh as source. I have also
tried to select the various options such (Pass Scalars, Fields, etc.).

I think that the case file is fine because normal slices work as expected.

If you have time to have a look at the files you can download them from here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5foo4cph0tvkjn/Geometry.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2ym5jva70jlcsc/simulations.zip?dl=0

Thanks a lot

Ruggiero