[Paraview] Paraview enabled VR Plugin not interacting via VRPN

Hannah Klinac hfklinac at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 03:36:06 EST 2015

Hi,
I recently compiled Paraview from the source code to enable the VR Plugin.
I have built VRPN, and compiled Paraview using that VRPN's dependencies.
However, when I add the connection and interaction in the VR Plugin in Paraview and press "Start", when I (for example) press the button I have registered down, the interaction doesn't happen. And on my server it says:
"vrpn: Connection requiest received from 'IP address': 'IP address' 'Port'Get a new connection, reset virtual_Tracker"
Any idea if I have just not setup my connection/interaction correctly in Paraview? The VRPN server works fine for other applications such as Vizard.
Thanks in advance for any guidance,Hannah