[Paraview] Differences between OpenGL and OpenGL2 versions of ParaView

Adam Lyon lyon at fnal.gov
Wed Dec 16 11:39:37 EST 2015

Hi Ken and Utkarsh, Checking back in with this issue... I still find that
interaction with the g-2 ring in ParaView v5rc2 is very slow compared to
v4.4. It looks like you all have a solution in mind. I'm happy to build
from master to try it if the solution is there. Thanks again and Happy
Holidays!!!  I really appreciate you all looking at this problem. -- Adam

*------*

*Adam L. Lyon*
*Scientist; Associate Division Head for Systems for Scientific Applications*

Scientific Computing Division & Muon g-2 Experiment
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
630 840 5522 office
www.fnal.gov
lyon at fnal.gov