[Paraview] Axes labels

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Dec 14 17:05:21 EST 2015

Ah in that case I do think you're OpenGL drivers are quite old and
they may indeed be having issues rendering the labels. The 5.0.0-RC2
binaries will be available this week. This build will show a dialog
box with information about the OpenGL drivers before it fails. Let's
see what that shows and we can know for sure if the drivers are too
old.

Utkarsh