[Paraview] Inconsistent new view with the defalut

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Dec 4 16:56:29 EST 2015

Yoshimi,

I looked into this issue some more.

The server manager property is loaded as expected from the settings file.
However, camera settings are a little special as they are not updated from
the server manager. Data flows from the camera on the client to the server
only, not back.
I'll have to think of a way to handle this case.

Best regards,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen