[Paraview] Removing *some* color legends in multi-screen immersive Paraview

Stock, Mark Mark.Stock at nrel.gov
Wed Apr 15 13:59:19 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am digging through the Paraview code to find out where I can control which of our 6-projector VR CAVE screens will draw the color legends. The default seems to put all legends on all screens, which is very distracting. Does anyone know where I can intercept these draw calls with an MPI_RANK check?

I'm on 4.2.0 with a 6-projector setup and a number of custom interactors. Not sure if the pvx and pvsm files are helpful, but I attached them anyway.

Mark