[Paraview] MPI-aware reader plugin only has rank 0

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Apr 13 10:57:15 EDT 2015

> Not 100% sure what you mean with the pvserver fix. If you refer to the previous issue (regarding vncserver & OpenGL), it does not affect this behavior. I can reproduce this using regular X forwarding via ssh.

Yes, I was referring to the VNC issue.

Well, try this: create a programmable source and try the following as
the "Script".

     from paraview.servermanager import vtkProcessModule
     print "rank=", vtkProcessModule.GetProcessModule().GetPartitionId()
     print "total=",
vtkProcessModule.GetProcessModule().GetNumberOfLocalPartitions()

What do you get?