[Paraview] Mean

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Apr 9 09:23:33 EDT 2015

Hi Alan,

I think the quickest way to do it is to use the Integrate Variables filter
which should pop up a spreadsheet view. Then go to cell data in the
spreadsheet view and select the only cell and then do Plot Selection Over
Time. I'm sure Utkarsh or Ken knows how to do it in at least 2 less steps
though :).

Regards,
Andy