[Paraview] problem in installing Paraview from source in MacOS

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu (BE) u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Thu Apr 9 03:32:36 EDT 2015

No. i am not building documentation. I also set off the plugin as you
suggest but the make command also gives same error for other plugins
such as ArrowGlyph and EyeDomeLightingView. So, i could disable most of
them except plugins related with Catalyst but i am not sure. Does it
effect the main capabilities (such as making vectors etc.) of the
Paraview? Those feature can be also used by in-situ visualization.

Thanks,

--ufuk