[Paraview] problem in installing Paraview from source in MacOS

u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Wed Apr 8 15:30:30 EDT 2015

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your help. I disabled examples but i got same error from Catalyst

[ 98%] Built target CoProcessingPythonScriptExample
[ 98%] Generating Documentation HTMLs from xmls
Processing wiki sources
Processing wiki filters
Processing wiki writers
Processing wiki readers
[ 98%] Compiling Qt help project AnalyzeNIfTIIO.qhp
Building up file structure...
QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
Cannot open data base file
/Users/turuncu/Qsync/progs/paraview-4.3.1/Plugins/AnalyzeNIfTIReaderWriter/doc/AnalyzeNIfTIIO.qch!
make[2]: *** [Plugins/AnalyzeNIfTIReaderWriter/doc/AnalyzeNIfTIIO.qch]
Error 255
make[1]: ***
[Plugins/AnalyzeNIfTIReaderWriter/CMakeFiles/AnalyzeNIfTIIO.dir/all] Error
2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I could not deactivate Catalyst because i need Catalyst support. Any
suggestion?

--ufuk