[Paraview] viewing data files with different scales

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Sep 30 16:22:33 EDT 2014

Jeff,

Try applying the "Calculator" filter with an empty "Function" to
create a second dataset which is simply pass through of the original
dataset. Now, you can show both the original dataset and the output of
the Calculator in the same view. Select different coloring arrays and
ranges and you'd be all set.

Utkarsh