[Paraview] Help me

Илья Сухачев lifeandfree at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 06:57:47 EDT 2014

thank you, ok. try to understand. I put the stable version and not the
release candidate.

But there are a few more questions.
Do files are responsible for localization? I need to replace the language in
the design parawiewweb.
And the second. Is there a possibility of the file from which the object is
loaded into the web, continuously read the data? That is to update the
image in the browser loading new data, but this is not in the manual and
automatic.

Sincerely,
Sukhachev Ilya!

--