[Paraview] using calculator filter on a table?

Joshua Murphy Joshua.Murphy at lasp.colorado.edu
Thu Sep 25 12:45:01 EDT 2014

Hello all,

Is there a way to use the Calculator filter on a table?

My reader loads a bunch of auxiliary files that loads time-series information for a specific point (at a higher temporal resolution than the 3D model output).  I need to be able to convert the units in the time series information with some simple calculations so that I can match the units of the remainder of my work.

Is there a way to use the calculator filter to do this? It is greyed out when I have the table selected...  Are there some other steps I need to do to make it work?

Thanks,
Josh