[Paraview] Help me

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Sep 24 10:30:20 EDT 2014

Hi Sukhachev,

The one thing that might not be explicit about the ubuntu_14_04 guide might
be that the script "/data/pvw/bin/start.sh" should be launched with a
DISPLAY setup.
Otherwise, you will have to be more explicit on what you've done and what
is not working. The log files usually helps to see what was skipped from
the documentation.

Seb