[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] proper formatting of 2D data

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Sep 19 13:15:44 EDT 2014

Is negative spacing really supported in VTK/ParaView? The VTK File
Formats document for legacy data
(http://www.vtk.org/VTK/img/file-formats.pdf) states under the
description of the structured points data:

"The data spacing sx, sy, sz must be greater than 0."

This is apparently not enforced in the reader, however.

Thanks,
Cory