[Paraview] Calling a customized xml plugin from python

livia.barazzetti at istb.unibe.ch livia.barazzetti at istb.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 3 10:13:14 EDT 2014

Thank you for the quick response!
I've tried with other plugins (very simple ones which expose vtkfilters), and it worked.
I was able to make myfilter() work by  restarting the python shell after loading it (and sometimes also loading it via the LoadPlugin() command). The strange thing is that if there is some error while running script (for example, reading empty arrays), then myfile() is not recognized anymore, unless I restart the python interpreter (not necessarily paraview), but I was not really able to isolate the issue (I am just restarting the shell to make it work)
Thank you