[Paraview] pipeline??

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Sun Oct 26 20:43:22 EDT 2014

The visualization pipeline does not have to be a single linear pipeline. You can have multiple pipelines that can fan in and fan out. When you load multiple data sets, you are actually creating several short independent pipelines. This fan in and fan out of pipelines is explained several places including the ParaView tutorial.

To answer your question, simply use the group datasets filter. It is available in the common filters toolbar. It can accept several inputs. Group all of your files together and then add filters to the group datasets filter.

-Ken

Sent from my iPad so blame autocorrect.