[Paraview] [Delaunay 3D]

Peter Dvorcak nortysp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 04:54:48 EDT 2014

Hello everyone, I have object like in the picture above, it is created from
x,y,z points that are loaded from excel.

I need to create a body with rigid surface, I have used Delaunay 3D filter
and the result is good but not perfect.

The problem is with this white linse and also at some places there are holes
in surface. Is there any way how to make this surface smoother ?? I have
tried to change Delaunay parameters but this is the best I was able to
obtain. Do you have any suggestions how to make it better ?

S pozdravom/Best regards

Peter Dvorčák