[Paraview] Labeling specific points in dataset

Kit Chambers kit.chambers.kc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 21:32:13 EDT 2014

Thanks David/Utkarsh,

In the end the proceedure I went for to construct the labels was.

1- Use GenerateScalarIds filter to create a data array with the point IDs
2- Use MaskPoints filter to decimate the array
3- Use the DataLabel representation with the decimated array to show and
the original IDs to draw the labels.

Thanks for you help on this.

Kit