[Paraview] Paraview keep crahsing on windows 7

Saif saif.a.abdulameer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:06:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am using paraview the portable version on windows 7 (64 bit), I used it
for more than two month but suddenly windows give this message (paraview.exe
has stopped working) I tried to install older and newer version of the
program but the same results or it works for one time an crash after that
could you please help me solving this issue.

 Problem signature:

  Problem Event Name:                        APPCRASH

  Application Name:                             paraview.exe

  Application Version:                           0.0.0.0

  Application Timestamp:                     51be7198

  Fault Module Name:                          QtCore4.dll

  Fault Module Version:                        4.8.4.0

  Fault Module Timestamp:                  51959bd9

  Exception Code:                                  c0000005

  Exception Offset:                                0000000000070863

  OS Version:                                          6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

  Locale ID:                                             1033

  Additional Information 1:                  0032

  Additional Information 2:
00320ab9c697324423c7ceffa9a6d3f8

  Additional Information 3:                  afb8

  Additional Information 4:
afb8cffc6787f3f6f9a08151e1684bb4

Thank you,