[Paraview] Catalyst question

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Oct 17 03:47:16 EDT 2014

Andy
>I'll be at SC14 and I'd be interested in seeing your demo. Are the details of when and where ready yet?
At the CSCS booth, we will have a display of the simulation running on our cray. Hopefully it’ll be running on and off for a significant part of the week and we wanted to display the live results and allow interaction with the simulation by random passers by (with supervision!) so with luck, it’ll be available any time you want to see. I’ll be doing my duty and manning the booth in between the presentations at the conf etc.
I think I’ll also be doing a brief guest slot on the kitware booth, but I don’t yet know the time etc.
yours
JB