[Paraview] Labeling specific points in dataset

Kit Chambers kit.chambers.kc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 07:29:56 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I have a dataset of about 1000 or so points and I want to label say every
100'th point with the point id. I can use the DataLabelRepresentation if I
want to label every point, but as far as I can tell this cannot label only
certain points it is everything or nothing. I could also create a new
dataset with every 100th point in it and use that with the
DataLabelRepresentation but then the point ids would be wrong.

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

Cheers

Kit