[Paraview] ParaView superbuild git question (UNCLASSIFIED)

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Tue Oct 14 08:49:34 EDT 2014

Yes - we want the 4.2.0 tag on the Superbuild (and for all future
production releases).   In an earlier message on the this thread, Corey
implied that it was no longer supported ….  of course, at this point we’re
more or less done  with the 4.2.0 implementation.  Next time, it would be
nice to have when the production release is announced!   8-)

Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team
Phone:  410-278-6266