[Paraview] BOX -> volume?

B.W.H. van Beest bwvb at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 13 13:33:13 EDT 2014

Aashish,

Thanks for the suggestion.

However, doing this gives me all kinds of opengl errors (invalid
instruction).

Besides that, the wavelet gives me a cube indeed, but I need to
understand when
I can have a volume rendering. I created new Source's (e.g. tri-prism, a
wedge,
a box with boundaries of finite thickness etc.). But I cannot get volume
rendering
to work, grrrrrr. (See other thread)

Kind Regards,
Bertwim